Sunday Stash Challenge 18 - In Color Blooms

Good afternoon and welcome back for this week's Sunday Stash Challenge!

Today I'm tossing a little new in color inspiration your way. Thanks to Crate and Barrel for their latest catalog I'm happy to say I found this week's photo all by myself! I was pleased to see that Stampin' Up!'s new In Colors are, as usual, right on the mark and they're really lots of fun to play with. I hope you'll agree and play along this week.



Remember! I have Blog Candy to offer this week for one lucky participant. Just submit your entry the same way you usually do, and I'll let Random.org choose someone to win this week's blog candy. If you missed my previous post about this new incentive...Click HERE. In a nutshell, I'm hoping this little incentive will be enough to get more players. If not...sadly, I may need to just give up doing the challenges. So, play along and tell your friends! I'll have new goodies every week if interest builds.

To get things started, here's my card. I picked the purple and green pillow and then added in the bright pink and yellow because my designer paper also included those colors. I actually used Pink Passion and a little of my Marigold Morning that I have left in place of the Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo, but you get the idea. Best yet, almost everything on this card is from my stash.

Here are the details:

Stamps: Ginormous Flowers Paper: green cs and both designer papers (American Crafts), Marigold Morning, Pink Passion, Elegant Eggplant Ink: Pink Passion, Marigold Morning Accessories: ribbon, kiwi kiss corduroy button, adhesive gems, paper piercer, mat pack, Sizzlet Little Leaves die, dimensionals

okay, so now it's your turn!

How do I play along?: Just upload a project using this week's photo as inspiration to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post. If you're linking to a blog, please be sure to link directly to the specific post where we can view your project, and not just to your blog. That way everyone who wants to look can get straight to your card. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword SUSC18.
Deadline:The Mr. Linky form will close at 8PM CT on Sunday, July 19th, so all entries need to be in before then.

Alvina Cook



Labels: , , , ,