Calendar in a Box - BLOG CANDY!!!

Blog Candy! Blog Candy! Blog Candy!
Okay, so now that I have your attention...

Today I'm going to share a little project that I did a while back. The original idea/design for this came from Becca Feeken on Splitcoast. I actually made several with the idea of giving them away as gifts because, while they take a little time to put together, they really are pretty simple to do and they turn out WAY cute. For this one I used some fresh Daisy D's papers that I had on hand that coordinated with my Old Olive cardstock. Stamping is limited to the months of the year (Hero Arts - Artistic Calendar) and an alphabet that I found at Walmart several years ago. Unfortunately it was a no-name set so I am a bit scanty on the details but really, any 1 inch high alphabet will do.

So, what's the deal with the blog candy?
Well... I haven't had a lot of players in my Sunday Stash Challenges lately so I am hoping to bribe you into playing along by offering a little blog candy. If this doesn't work...I may have to just give up on the challenges entirely which, is kinda sad really. So, here's the deal: Play along with the new challenge that I post tomorrow, and I'll add your name into the drawing for this calendar in a box. From this point on, I'll be giving away something that I've created with stamps every week so if you become a regular player you have a pretty good chance of winning something and by all means, tell your friends - PLEASE!!! I have lots of cute stuff to give away and I guarantee there'll be something for everyone.

Future candy includes:

more box calendars
card packs (4-6 hand stamped cards with envelopes)
stationary purses
photo-purse album
notes in a tin
and more...

Play along! Tell your friends! Help me spread the word!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow for a new Sunday Stash Challenge!



Labels: , ,