You're Too Kind

Good morning!
My apologies to all of you for being away for such a stretch again. I really need to get my act together and prioritize my life!  Anyway, for those of you who have popped in over the past week and a half hoping to see something - anything! - new here, thank you for your support! Really, you're too kind!
So, I guess you could say this card is for you!

I know it is very similar to another I did earlier. All I did really, was reverse the colors here and there but it's still a pretty card I think. Here's the link to the previous card: (Follow Your Heart) I made these at that weekend stamping retreat I did in February in between scrapbook pages. As I said, all I did was swap the two main colors. For this one I used Groovy Guava for the card and Certainly Celery for the embossed band across the middle.  The flower panel was done in the same manner as the previous card but I used circle punches for the sentiment.
Thanks again everyone for taking time to stop in! I should be back in the swing of things here now for a while!
Also, if you can attend, please don't forget to sign up for my Stamp A Stack for the Troops (and You!) event coming up on April 18th. It's going to be a ton of fun and you'll be helping a great cause!

Supplies:
STAMPS: Blossoms Abound, Whimsical Words

PAPER:Groovy Guava, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
INK:Dusty Durango, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: 1-1/4, 1-1/2 inch circle punches, sponge, Vines EF (Sizzix)

Labels: , , , ,