Mr. Linky - All better!

Hi there!

I'm happy to say I was able to get a very speedy response to my missing linky problem and have now re-instated the dialog for yesterday's Sunday Stash Challenge. I've had a few people tell me that adding a link into a comment isn't as easy as it should be so I'll look into that as well, but hopefully Mr. Linky will be okay from now on.

Thanks, as always for stopping by!

I'll leave you with a card I made yesterday. I'm doing a whole selection of cards for my dentist's office and this is one of them. I'll share some others in the next little while. There's very little stamping on this one, as you can see, but lots of die cuts and punches!

The card base is So Saffron; a standard half sheet folded that I wheeled with So Saffron ink and the Watercolor Vine jumbo wheel. On that I layered a piece of Whisper White that was both cut using the Top Note BigZ die and Cuttlebugged with my Swiss Dots folder. The leaves are cut from Olive textured paper (American Crafts) with the Little Leaves Sizzlit and the flower is cut with the Flower Layers #3 originals BigZ die. I used both the Delicate Dots DSP and A Walk in the Park for the flower and a little of the Delicate Dots green for the scalloped oval behind the thank you sentiment. (Short and Sweet with Brocade Blue) A button and some saffron embroidery thread finish the whole thing off. Cute huh?

That's all I have for tonight. Thanks again for stopping by! Make sure you play along with the challenge!


Labels: , ,