Joy of the Holidays

Good morning!
Here it is Wednesday already and a good chunk of my vacation time is behind me, but this morning, as I sit here with my mother sipping coffee and pondering the mountain of jigsaw puzzles she received for Christmas this year,(Which one should we tackle next Mom?!?), I really cannot complain.
My own tree back home is still up and will be through this next weekend at least. Mostly because we're having one more Christmas celebration with friends Friday night but also because I really enjoy having that pine-scented reminder of what the season is all about. At some point the needles will start falling off in earnest and I'll have to give in and take it down, but for now...it's all part of the holiday joy at our house.

Today's card is my own 2011 Christmas greeting. It's very plain and simple this year but in the midst of everything else I had going on this Autumn, simple really filled the bill!
My card base is a half sheet of Old Olive layered with a panel of Cherry Cobbler.
The front stamped panel is Neenah Solar White stamped with the leaves from Best Blossoms, the little berries from Berry Christmas and a sentiment from Craft Lounge: Merry Wishes. I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black ink respectively.
Finally, to give it a little bling, I added dark red gems in the centers of all the berry clusters.

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm overdue to start turning over puzzle pieces so I'd better sign off!

Happy Wednesday!

Toni

S: Best Blossoms, Berry Christmas, Craft Lounge: Merry Wishes
P: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Neenah Solar White
I: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
A: Crystal Stickers gems

Labels: , ,