Bugaboo Frankie Friends

Good morning and welcome to a new week!

Today's card is one I did a while back. My Copics got quite a workout on this one and I tested out a few new background papers too.

The card base is a half sheet of Real Red layered with four strips of designer paper from My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Out of the Blue assortment.
The little guy and his friend in the wagon are are a digi from Bugaboo stamps. I printed it on Neenah Solar White and layered it on a mustard-colored print from the same paper assortment and then on Night of Navy. The sentiment is stamped with Basic Black on white as well and layered in the same way.
A star brad and a little jute twine bow finish the whole thing off.

Have a great day!

Toni


S: Bugaboo digi stamp, Smarty Pants
P: Real Red, Night of Navy, Neenah Solar White, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist - Out of the Blue 
I: Basic Black
A: Star Brad, Jute twine
Copics: R08, R29, R39, C-7, N4, N3, T0, B00, B91, B97, YG63, E00, E11, YR14, E25, E55, E35, E19, RV32

Labels: , , ,