Thanksgiving Napkin Rings

Good morning!
Today I'm sharing the napkin rings I did for my Thanksgiving dinner later this week. I wanted to post these early in the week in case any of you were looking for ideas for napkin rings or place holders. The ones I am showing here do double duty as both.

Detail shot of my tag.
I used Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaves dies to cut a trio of leaves from More Mustard, Soft Suede and Dusty Durango cardstock then folder embossed each one. The edges of all of them were sponged with Chocolate Chip ink before I layered them together and punched a small hole for the twine. The tags are hand cut and lettered with the names of everyone who'll be sharing dinner with us and then tied to the leaves with the twine.
I've included a couple of closer shots so you can see the embossing detail.

These were really easy and fast to do so if you're having trouble finding napkin rings that you like (that was my inspiration for doing them) these are simple and very inexpensive alternatives!

Thanks for stopping by!

Toni

S: None
P:More Mustard, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crumb Cake
I: Chocolate Chip
A: Spellbinders Nested Maple Leaves dies, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Dots embossing folder, Autumn Splendor embossing folder, ribbon (Archivers), Jute twine (American Crafts), 1/16 inch punch, sponge


Labels: , , , , ,