Brenda's Birthday Blooms

Good morning!

Today's card is the one I did for my sister Brenda for her birthday this year. After seeing her this past weekend, I realized I still hadn't posted her card. My bad!

The card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of So Saffron folded in half. I layered the left two-thirds with the large floral print from Le Jardin, folded one corner down and added a couple of staples to hold the flap down. The right edge of this piece was trimmed with a punched strip of Baja Breeze and then I tied the ribbon (Martha Stewart) in the opposite direction.
The flowers, leaves and sentiment are stamped on Neenah Baronial Ivory with Baja Breeze, Bayou Blue and Always Artichoke. Flowers and leaves are hand trimmed, curled and pinched a bit and layered together with glue dots. I added a punched So Saffron flower in the center and used a Baja Breeze corduroy brad to hold all the pieces together before sticking them down with a thick glue dot.
The sentiment was punched with a 1-1/4 inch circle punch and layered on a scallop circle punch of Always Artichoke.

Thanks for stopping by!

Toni

S: It's Your Birthday, Teriffic Tulips, Looks Like Spring
P: So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Le Jardin DSP
I: Baja Breeze, Bayou Blue, Always Artichoke
A: Baja Breeze corduroy buttons, Boho Blossoms punch, 1-1/4 inch circle punch, scallop circle punch, ribbon, stapler

Labels: , , ,