Friendly Branches - A Two Parter!

 Hello!
Thanks for stopping in today. I'm a little slow to post today because I ran out of time this morning (might have something to do with oversleeping...okay, that's totally why) Anyway, I'm sure many of you are making plans to enjoy the long holiday weekend so if you're taking the time to make a little stop here I appreciate it! I'm looking forward to it for a couple of reasons. One being I'll be seeing both my sister and my brother and his wife whom I haven't seen in over a year, and two, we're squeezing in a quick trip to see the in-laws and my own mother too. Lots of family time this weekend!

So, today I've got a double header for you! These two cards were done at the same time so they're very similar but they also demonstrate how simple it is to use the same basic layout and get two different results with only a couple small changes.
In both instances, I started with a half sheet trimmed of Baja Breeze. The first was stamped repeatedly with a floral stamp that I had (sorry it was a freebie so I don't know what it's called). I used Baja Breeze ink and then layered the piece on a quarter sheet of Chocolate Chip. Both cards are layered this way.
Next, I picked a couple of different patterns from the Parisian Breeze DSP pack and cut strips to layer on the card faces. I kept them to a minimum on the first one since I'd stamped the background already and then added a little rick-rack and a small buckle.
For the second one, I used three strips and used a clip and a small bow for my accent.
In both instances, the floral spray was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa on Neenah Solar White and colored with Copics BG10, G20, YG63 and BG72 then layered on Chocolate Chip.

Thanks again for stopping in! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

S: Friends 24-7, flower stamp (not sure of the name)
P: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Neenah Solar White, Parisian Breeze DSP
I: Memento Rich Cocoa, Baja Breeze
A: ribbon, hodgepodge hardware - antique copper
Copics: BG10, G20, YG63 and BG72


Labels: , ,