Sharing Sorrows under a Tree of Prayers

 Good morning!
I'm rounding out the week with a pair of sympathy cards that I did a while back. They're very similar so I'm posting them together and other than the main image the things I used are identical. They're also very simple in design which is nice if you're in need of a fast and easy sympathy card.
The card bases are Certainly Celery. I dry embossed two Neenah Solar White panels using the Sizzix Victoria embossing folder and adhered them to the face of the card with a band of artichoke-colored ribbon around the middle. The ends are adhered under the center image panel. The main images are stamped with Always Artichoke on Neenah Solar White and are trimmed out with some tiny half pearls from Kaiser. I layered both on Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke and mounted them directly to the card. The sentiments are stamped and layered the same way but they are adhered to the card with foam dimensionals. All of the stamps are from the same set: Thoughts and Prayers.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


S: Thoughts and Prayers
P: Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Neenah Solar White
I: Always Artichoke
A: Kaiser half pearls, ribbon, foam dimensionals, Sizzix Victoria embossing folder

Labels: , , ,