January Snow - Rewind!

Good morning!
So we were hit with another fresh batch of white stuff yesterday so my morning commute today is sure to be a real winner. Yay. Gosh, this feels like January all over again but I guess it gives me the perfect opportunity to play catch up and show you the January card that I did for my Monthly 16.
The card base is a trimmed half sheet of Neenah Baronial Ivory layered on a quarter sheet of Bayou Blue. I edge punched the bottom front edge with the scallop lace edge punch and then stamped the upper portion of the card face with Baja Breeze snowflakes (SU! Patterned Pines).  Next, I added a panel of Muirfield DSP to the bottom with a band of Baja Breeze ribbon to join the two. The "Winter Wishes" sentiment (My Sentiments Exactly: Snow Fun) is stamped directly on the designer paper with Bayou Blue ink. The center panel is stamped with the same snowflake from Patterned Pines using Baja Breeze ink with a smaller snowflake from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped over the top in Bayou Blue. The center snowflake is stamped, hand trimmed and popped up on a dimensional with a little Crystal Stickers gem in the center.
Now, I'm off to battle 17 miles of snow and traffic.


S: Patterned Pines, My Sentiments Exactly: Snow Fun, Hero Arts: Holiday Sayings
P: Bayou Blue, Baja Breeze, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Muirfield DSP
I: Bayou Blue, Baja Breeze
A: Crystal Stickers gems, ribbon, Scallop Trim edge punch, dimensionals

Labels: , , , , , ,