Eucalyptus Thanks

Good morning!
Well, here it is a new year and a new week! Vacation was wonderful even if all I did was stick close to home and putter around the house. I fit in quite a bit of stamping time and that was lovely.
Today also marks the first day of my new resolution to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I am hoping the definitive schedule will help me to be more consistent and will also give me the time I need on the weekends to create what you want to see.
For this card, I started with a half sheet of confetti ivory cardstock trimmed to fit a quarter sheet of Always Artichoke. I'm always looking for "guy" color combos it seems, and Always Artichoke, more often than not, is one of my first picks. Here, I stamped the whispy little flowers from Pocket Silhouettes in River Rock along the bottom edge. To the left, I layered a strip of Manchester plaid dsp and a slightly wider strip of Bazzill Vanilla. The main image is the same Pocket Silhouettes image stamped with Always Artichoke on a little square and layered on the same Bazzill Vanilla and Mellow Moss. I tied a piece of 1/8 inch organdy toffee colored ribbon around the layered square before I mounted it to the card with foam dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner with Always Artichoke.

Thanks as always for stopping by! See you Wednesday!

S: Pocket Silhouettes
P: Confetti Ivory, Vanilla Bazzill, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Manchester dsp
I: River Rock, Always Artichoke
A: ribbon, foam dimensionals

Labels: , ,