The Love of God

Good morning!
Well, it's Wednesday and just as we all (sort of) adapt to having 20 plus inches of snow we find out we're in the lineup for a fresh batch.  I'm so excited I can't begin to tell you...okay, maybe not so much. Actually, I'd really be happy if the snowplows could actually finish clearing what we got on Saturday! It's been an interesting week so far commute-wise. I love Winter. *smiles*

So, on that note...I have a sympathy card to share with you today because I know you're all feeling sympathetic to my little sob story... No? Not even a little bit? Okay, on to the card then.
This one begins with a half sheet of Soft Sky. I cut a 1-3/4 inch x 5.25 inch piece of Stardreams Opal  and then trimmed a quarter inch off one long edge. The larger of the two was embossed with the Sizzix Starry Night folder and then tied with a piece of ivory organdy ribbon. I adhered that to the card and then added the narrow strip next to it leaving a 1/8 inch gap. Next, I cut a piece of Neenah Baronial Ivory (2 x 5.25) and stamped the flower and sentiment in Basic Gray. the flowers are colored with a water pen and Soft Sky ink pad.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

S: Echoes of Kindness, Hope for Comfort
P: Sft Sky, Neenah Baronial Ivory, Stardreams Opal
I: Basic Gray, Soft Sky
A: water pen, ribbon, Sizzix Starry Night embossing folder, Cuttlebug

Labels: , , ,