For You Friend

Good morning everyone!
I know I've been absent for a few days, but I decided to take a few days to just enjoy the Christmas holiday with my family.  My mom is here with us for the holiday too so we've been having some fun playing games, watching movies and putting puzzles together. Plus, Josh is home - always entertaining - we're all off work for a few days, and well... it's Christmastime.
So, with all of that said,  I've only just this morning opened up my laptop to do a little blogging. I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas!
Today I have a card from my birthday assortment to share. I made this one a little while ago but was waiting to get through all my Christmas posts before sharing it. For those who've seen quite enough snow for the year (We've managed to create a new record for snowfall here in Minneapolis/St. Paul) this is a bit of springtime for you.
The card base is a 5 x 10 piece of Pirouette Pink layered on a 5.25 square of Old Olive. The designer paper layered on the face is from the Raspberry Tart series and I just used some bits and pieces that I had in my paper packet. The punched border is Rich Razzleberry and I used Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice border punch along one edge then layered a thinner strip of Pirouette Pink over the top. The little circles are Old Olive and are held in place with a couple of raspberry pink brads from Pink Hedgehog. The flowers in the center (True Friend) are stamped with Rich Razzleberry on Neenah Solar White, hand trimmed and mounted up on foam dimensionals. The Old Olive stems are stamped directly on another piece of Neenah Solar White and then that piece is cut using the Spellbinders Labels 9 die set. The Pirouette Pink layer is also cut using one of the dies but the Rich Razzleberry layer in the middle is hand trimmed. I just traced around the outer edge of the die I used to cut the white layer and then cut it by hand. Finally, the sentiment is a combination of Happy Moments and Noteworthy and is stamped with Rich Razzleberry too.
Thanks for stopping by today!

S: True Friend, Happy Moments, Noteworthy
P: Old Olive, Pirouette Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Neenah Solar White, Raspberry Tart DSP
I: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
A: Foam dimensionals, Spellbinders Labels 9, Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch, 3/8 inch circle punch, brads

Labels: , , ,