Filigree Thanks

Good morning and TGIF!
I hope you've all had a great week and are planning some fun for the weekend. I'll be making a little road trip up to Duluth to see Josh and to take him some supplies for his 3D Art Design class project. We're also going to squeeze in a little Christmas shopping, lunch and a little quality time while I'm there. I'm only going for the day, so it will be kind of a non-stop thing, but I'm looking forward to it.  Here's hoping the weather and roads cooperate!

Today I have a thank you card to share. (Filling up that box at work again) The color scheme is decidedly Autumn but technically Winter isn't here yet. Well, if you ignore the white stuff on the lawn and the frigid temps...
Anyway, I guess I was still in an Autumn frame of mind when I made this. The card base is Soft Suede and I layered it on a quarter panel of Sahara Sand. I stamped the face of the card with the big flourish from Baroque Basics using Vanilla craft ink.  The square medallion is Neenah Baronial Ivory stamped and layered on Soft Suede,  the large flower is stamped with Dusty Durango and the smaller flower and "Thanks" are  Soft Suede again.  Finally, to finish it off, I scattered a few half pearls across the face of the card and in the center of the flower.


Thanks for popping in! I hope you come back again soon!
S: Baroque Basics, Fancy Flexible Phrases
P: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Neenah Baronial Ivory
I: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Vanilla craft
A: half pearls (Kaiser), dimensionals

Labels: ,