Little Fairy Wishes

Hi
Wow - I can't believe it's Monday already. My weekend just flew by. I spent most of it stamping though, and I accomplished a LOT! I think I mentioned last week that my dentist's office had called me asking if I would make them another stack of cards.  Granted, I have the best dentist ever, but I still think it's fabulous that they send out hand made cards to their patients! I also appreciate the fact that they called me for something other than to make an appointment! lol!
Anyway,  my plan was to have their cards all ready to go for delivery tomorrow, but now I have a family funeral to attend in North Dakota so my plans for the week are getting shuffled a bit. I have plenty of things ready to post though, so you'll never know I was gone! *Smiles*
This card is one of the first I've done using Copics. Yesterday's card for my brother Tim was another, but the real reason I got sucked into the Copics was because I'd purchased this little darling. She is SOOOO sweet; I just love her! As for the coloring...well, you simply cannot go wrong with Copics.
The finished card is 5-1/4 square. Here's the rest of my supplies for this one.
Thanks for stopping by!


STAMPS: MFT (Pure Innocence)-Fairy Girl, MFT Fairy Sweet Jolinne PAPER: Buckaroo Blue, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Le Jardin DSP  INK: Basic Black  ACCESS: oval scallop punch, lg oval punch, ribbon, Crystal Stickers, Copics: 0, E00, E11, E25, E39, E55, Y38, B91, B97, R29, MS Lace Scallop edge punch

Labels: , , ,