Button Girl

Hello! I was up in Fargo, ND yesterday for a funeral, and had to drive back last night so I'm a bit road weary but happy to be home again.
Today's card is a bit of cheer for everyone and is also the last of the little Heart Stripes girls that I'd done with my water pen but my hand was a little steadier this time!
She's mounted up on dimensionals over a couple of Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals large. The designer paper is a mix of East Coast Prep and DCWV Songbird stack and the finished card is 5-1/4 square.

STAMPS: MFT (Pure Innocence) Heart Stripes  PAPER: Apple Green (Archivers), Bashful Blue, White, East Coast Prep DSP, DCWV Songbird stack  INK: Basic Black, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip ACCESS: water pen, ribbon, scallop trim border punch, buttons, dimensionals, glue dots, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Ovals large

Labels: , , ,