Sweet Pink Baby Love

Good morning! My day is starting early thanks to a herd of furry beasts that don't know it's Sunday but that just means I have a little spare quiet time here to post something!
I made this card for my nephew and niece who just had the most beautiful baby girl.
They were here yesterday for Josh's grad party - which despite the incessant rain went pretty well. I had a lot of willing helpers which really made it so much easier, and no one seemed to mind that we were a little cozier in the house than we'd planned on being outdoors!
Anyway, I was able to hold this new little wonder and get my baby fix, which was lovely. It seemed fitting somehow that today's post be the card I made for them.
The card base is a soft petal pink from American Crafts that I layered on a square of Regal Rose. The scallop circle was cut with my big Sizzix die and then embossed with the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder. I watercolored the little onesie and then coated it with 2 way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The tiny little flowers in the corners are from a corner punch by Punch a Bunch and I added a tiny little Kaiser pearl to the center of each one. The buttons were from my stash as was the white satin ribbon. Here's a closeup shot of the glittery onesie and those teeny little flowers.

Now, I'm off to ponder breakfast for the last couple of sleepover guests we have before they head home. After that, a little party clean up and then a day of relaxation.

By the way, I have a ton of 1919 rootbeer left over if anyone is thirsty...

STAMPS: By Ones & By Twos  PAPER: Regal Rose, Petal Pink (American Crafts), White  INK: Regal Rose, ACCESS: Kaiser pearls, ribbon, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, dimensionals, Flower corner punch (Punch a Bunch), Sizzix Scallop Circle die, Dotted Swiss embossing folder (Cuttlebug), buttons, white embroidery floss

Labels: , , , , ,