Basic Black Congratulations

Hey there everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. Our weather was beautiful - well except for Sunday which was a bit cloudy and rainy- but Saturday and Monday were gorgeous. I managed to get a little sunburn today doing a few things in the yard, and relaxing a little but we worked like dogs on Saturday to get the yard cleaned up. One more day of that to go I think and we'll be in good shape. I managed to finish a few inside projects too so slowly, but surely, things are coming together for our youngest son's graduation party. Yay!

Today's card is pretty basic really - the color combo and contrast of white on black is where most of the wow factor comes from. It's been a while since I did an embossing so it was time to dig all that stuff out again. The stamps are all from Tassle Time - definitely one of my favorite graduation sets. Here's the rest of the parts and pieces.
STAMPS: Tassle Time PAPER: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Real Red, White (inside of card)  INK: white craft, basic black  ACCESS: EK Success zig zag border punch, white embossing powder

Labels: , ,