Porcelain Blue Birthday


Good morning, or afternoon, or evening... Not sure what time of day it is for you, but I'm happy to see you here!
Today I have another birthday card to share with you. I'm perpetually filling and re-filling my card box at work so this is one of the feminine birthday cards I put together for that. This one is simple, simple, simple so I'm sure you could whip it up in no time!
The card base is a half sheet of Certainly Celery. I let the designer paper do the work here and layered two pieces of Porcelain Prints DSP over the face of the card with a little ribbon to cover where they meet.The floral frame (Frames with a Flourish) and sentiment (Stampendous-Everything Happy) are stamped on Whisper White with Not Quite Navy. I stamped again using the Linen background stamp and Sahara Sand. I wanted to mute out the bright white paper a bit so it would blend better with the designer paper. This piece is layered with a square of Not Quite Navy and bumped up with dimensionals. The flowers are punched with an EK success 6 petal daisy punch and held together with a floral brad from Recollections. I used a glue dot to hold them to the frame.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!

STAMPS: Frames with a Flourish, Linen background stamp,  Stampendous-Everything Happy  PAPER: Porcelain Prints DSP, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy  INK: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand ACCESS: 6 petal daisy punch-EK Success, ribbon-Basic Grey, Flower brad-Recollections

Labels: , , , ,