Saffron Park Thanks


 Good morning!
I'm going to try to keep some variety going in my posts and scatter in some everyday-type of cards along with the Christmas stuff I have to share so we don't all go on holiday overload.
Today I have a simple thank you card that relies pretty heavily on designer paper for contrast.
The card itself is a half sheet of charcoal gray that I bought at Anchor Paper. I love it because it has a nice linen texture to it but the reverse side is ivory which means I don't need to layer the inside which is generally necessary with darker papers.
I layered a couple of pieces of Walk in the Park dsp over the front and added a little saffron twill ribbon. the two largest flowers are punched with Marvy flower punches from more of the designer paper. Next I stamped the medallion from In the Spotlight with Pretty in Pink on Whisper White and punched that out with a 1-3/4 circle punch (McGill). The daisy is stamped on Whisper White with Basic Grey and punched with the 6 petal daisy punch from EK Success and finally, the circle/posy is stamped with So Saffron on Whisper White and punched with a 5/8 inch circle punch. All of these are layered together with a rhinestone brad in the center and mounted up on dimensionals over the ribbon. The sentiment (Fiskars Sentimens) is stamped with Basic Gray on Whisper White and layered on a little piece of the designer paper to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by!

STAMPS: In The Spotlight, Fiskars-Sentiments  PAPER: Charcoal Gray, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP, INK: So Saffron, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink  ACCESSORIES: 5/8 inch, 1-3/4 inch circle punches, 6 petal daisy punch (EK Success), So Saffron Twill Ribbon, 6 petal flower punches (Marvy)

Labels: , , , ,