Happy Thanksgiving Tree


Hello again! Today I have one more Thanksgiving card to share with you. I'm anxious to share some of the Christmas cards I've got ready plus something special for my sister who is turning 60 later this month. So, stay tuned for that!
I've seen several cards done this way where the tree is off the card part way and wanted to give it a try. I wasn't sure if it was going to be overwhelming on a skinnier card but I think it turned out okay. The card is a 6x6 square of moss green (The Paper Company) folded in half that I layered it on a 3-1/4 x 6-1/4 piece of Chocolate Chip. I stamped the tree in Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red and Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla and layered that on Tangerine Tango. The ribbon is tied around this layered piece before adhering it to the card. Finally, the sentiment (Occasions Collection) is stamped with Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla, punched with the medium oval punch and layered on a Chocolate Chip scallop oval.
Thanks for looking!
STAMPS: Occasions Collection, Season of Friendship  PAPER: Chocolate Chip, moss green (The Paper Company), Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla  INK: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Tangerine Tango  ACCESSORIES: ribbon, medium oval punch, scallop oval punch

Labels: , ,