Executive Birthday


Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I have the card that I made for the VP of my department at work. His birthday was yesterday and despite his desperate desire to see it pass by without anyone noticing or calling undue attention to it, there were a few of us who couldn't resist forcing him to celebrate it. Given that he's my boss's boss I figured I better be nice, so I resisted the temptation to poke fun at him and went with a golf theme which I know he enjoys.
The real flair for this card comes from the Muirfield designer paper that I used fairly liberally. I layered several pieces in different patterns and sizes over the face of the card. Some are layered on coordinating cardstock and others aren't but in all there are about 13 layers including the card and backing layer! I kept the embellishments to a minimum and stuck to metal hardware in coordinating colors. Here's the list of supplies:
STAMPS: The Back Nine, Golf Bag (Stampendous), On Your Birthday  PAPER: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Muirfield DSP  INK: Pacific Point, Old Olive  ACCESS: brads (American Crafts), EK Success ZigZag Punch, small and medium oval punches, dimensionals, blender pen

Labels: , , ,