Crystal Tree Pop Up Christmas


Hello!
Well, now that Thanksgiving is behind us, and we've all had our turkey naps, I'm ready to share another Christmas card. This one is another pop-up card and was actually the first one I did so I'm pretty pleased that it turned out as well as it did. Of course, I did have help assembling the tree (thank you Alvina) but, I put the rest together all by myself. (pat pat pat)
I went a little layer-crazy on this one but what else is new right?
The base layer is a 5-1/4 square of Taken with Teal. the card layer is next and is a 5 x 10 piece, folded, of Whisper White. Next is a Stardreams silver layer cut 4-3/4 square followed by a 4-1/2 square of Taken With Teal and a 4-1/4 square of Holiday Lounge DSP. The card now weighs 12 pounds. (kidding) Next came the ribbon (Martha Stewart). At this point you'll note I have done zero stamping so let's remedy that. The flourish (Scrappy Cat-Joy to the World) is stamped on Whisper White with Sahara Sand and layered on Taken with Teal and Stardreams silver. The tree is the center tree from Patterned Pines. I used my glue pad to coat the entire surface with glue and then added glitter and some tiny gems (Crystal Stickers). It's mounted on dimensionals above the flourish piece.

Now for the inside:
I layered a couple of pieces of the same designer paper over the fold of the card and then added the tree and sentiment. (Craft Lounge-Merry Wishes)

Catch you later!

STAMPS: Patterned Pines, Craft Lounge-Merry Wishes, Scrappy Cat-Joy to the World  PAPER: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Stardreams Silver, Holiday Lounge DSP  INK: Sahara Sand, Taken with Teal  ACCESSORIES: ribbon (Martha Stewart), gems (Crystal Stickers), Sizzix BigzXL O Christmas Tree die, Big Shot, dimensionals

Labels: , , ,