Polkadot Ginko Thinking of You


Hello!
Today I have a fairly simple thinking of you card to share. I'm really starting to like some of the new in colors from Stampin' Up! despite initially being a bit annoyed that a couple are awfully darned close to colors I already have from my demonstrating days. Anyway, I needed some get well cards for my box at work and of course I didn't want them all to be too girly so I had to come up with a few that could go either way. This ginko spray is really wonderful for that sort of thing.
The card is a 5-1/4 x 8 piece of Dusty Durango folded in half and layered on a quarter sheet of Soft Suede. Next I layered together a piece of Soft Suede and Sahara Sand DSP, a piece of Sahara Sand that I trimmed with a scallop scissors, and Dusty Durango DSP. The dots along the scalloped edge are hand drawn with my Soft Suede marker. The sentiment is stamped with Dusty Durango on Very Vanilla and layered on Soft Suede, and the ginko spray is inked up with Dusty Durango with the berries colored in with Soft Suede marker and then stamped on Very Vanilla. All of the pieces are mounted flat to the card except the sentiment which is up on dimensionals. All in all, it's a very simple card.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.

STAMPS: Kind and Caring Thoughts  PAPER: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Sahara Sand DSP, Dusty Durango DSP  INK: Dusty Durango  ACCESSORIES: Soft Suede marker, scallop scissors, dimensionals

Labels: ,