Pink Lemonade


Howdy! Today's card is another attempt to use up my Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I have to admit though, I kinda like this one! lol!

The card base is a 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 piece of So Saffron folded. I layered it with three pieces of the designer paper and tied some So Saffron ribbon around them middle. The flower and sentiment are stamped on Whisper White with Melon Mambo. I trimmed out the flower and mounted it up on dimensionals. The sentiment was punched out with the Word Window punch then layered on So Saffron which I hand trimmed before layering again on a small Melon Mambo oval. A few sunny yellow buttons finish it off.
Makes you want a glass of lemonade doesn't it?
Catch you later! Thanks for stopping in!
STAMPS: Fabulous Flowers, On Your Birthday  PAPER: So Saffron, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP  INK: Melon Mambo  ACCESSORIES: Word Window punch, medium oval punch, buttons, ribbon, dimensionals

Labels: , ,