Urban Get Well

Hi there! Thanks for stopping in! Today I have a card that serves two purposes. One, I dug out my sketches from Splitcoast and tried my hand at a few- this one is for SC77. Ages old I know, but I've been wanting to use that butterfly punch for a while now and this was a perfect spot for it.
The card base is a half sheet of Kiwi Kiss that I stamped with the small flower from Fifth Avenue Floral in Not Quite Navy and layered with a strip of Urban Garden DSP along the fold. The next layer is another piece of the designer paper layered on a piece of Not Quite Navy. The flowers are stamped with Kiwi Kiss and Not Quite Navy on Whisper White and water colored with a water pen and the ink pads. I stamped one extra Not Quite Navy flower to add for dimension. This stamped piece is layered on more designer paper. The sentiment is stamped and layered as well, and the little butterfly is punched from designer paper and mounted up on a dimensional. A few pearls here and there dress things up a bit.
STAMPS: Fifth Avenue Floral, All Occasion (Hero Arts), PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Urban Garden DSP  INK: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss  ACCESSORIES: Water pen, dimensionals, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, pearls (Crystal Stickers)


Thanks for looking!

Labels: , , , ,