Soft Rose Sympathy

Hello! Today I have another sympathy card to share with you. I did this one a while back but found it when I was sifting through my card photos. I'm not sure why this one missed my post basket, but it's pretty so I'm sharing it now!
The card base is Pink Pirouette. The ribbon is from Archivers- isn't it pretty? I cut a slightly smaller piece of Bella Rose DSP and tucked the ends of the ribbon behind it so it wouldn't be so bulky. For obvious reasons, you use less ribbon that way too! I tied the silver cord around the middle after I had the designer paper adhered to the card. The flower stem (Echoes of Kindness) and the sentiment (Hope for Comfort) are stamped with Basic Gray and colored with an Aqua Pen and pastels and layered on another piece of Pink Pirouette.
Thanks for stopping by!

STAMPS: Echoes of Kindness, Hope for Comfort  PAPER: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP INK: Basic Gray  ACCESSORIES: Aqua Pen, Pastels, ribbon (Archivers), silver cord

Labels: , ,