Soft Blue Sorrow Tree

Hi there! Today I have a card that I put together a little while back and now that I look at it again, I realize I managed to use a very limited supply of stamps and paper! Of course, that might explain why I never seem to work my way through an endless stash of stamping stuff... anyway, this card uses one stamp set (Thoughts and Prayers) a couple of colors and one set of designer paper. To start, I folded a half sheet of Baja Breeze in half and layered a couple of different sized pieces of Parisian Breeze designer paper over the front. The top piece has a piece of Baja Breeze tucked under the bottom edge that I punched with my Lacy Days of Summer (Fiskars) punch and has another thin piece of coordinating DSP set over the top. I tied the ribbon (Martha Stewart) around that whole layered piece before adhering it to the card. The tree is stamped on Whisper White with Baja Breeze and layered on Baja Breeze, and hte sentiment is stamped with Chocolate Chip, punched with the medium oval punch and layered on a little more DSP that I punched with the Scallop Oval punch.

Given the limited number of supplies, this went together pretty quickly so if you're looking for a fast and easy card- this is perfect!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

STAMPS:Thoughts of You  PAPER: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze Designer Specialty paper
INK:Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip  ACCESSORIES: ribbon (Martha Stewart), Lacy Days of Summer punch (Fiskars), medium oval punch, scallop oval punch

Labels: , , ,