Soft as a Rose Sympathy

Hello again! Hope your week is going as quickly as mine is! My son Josh heartily disagrees with my sentiment on that as he starts school in another handful of days. Senior year already! Yikes!
With that said, I suppose you could say this card is rather timely.
I have another sympathy card to share today. Something a little old fashioned and lovely.
The card base is Kiwi Kiss layered with a couple different pieces of K & Co Hannah designer paper. The lace across the middle is actually paper but I can't remember who actually makes it. We bought it through Lakeside Collection if that helps. It's cool because it has a peel away adhesive backing so you just cut and stick it in place. The flower is stamped on Very Vanilla with Soft Suede and colored with Rich Razzleberry, Kiwi Kiss using a water pen. The edges are sponged with Kiwi Kiss and it's layered on Soft Suede. I added some antique copper brads to the corners so it didn't look so blah. The sentiment is from Hope for Comfort, stamped with Soft Suede on Very Vanilla, punched out with the medium oval punch and sponged like the flower piece. I layered it on an oval scallop punched piece of Soft Suede.
STAMPS: Friends 24-7, Hope For Comfort  PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, K & Co Hannah  INK: Soft Suede, Kiwi Kiss  ACCESSORIES: medium oval punch, scallop oval punch, paper lace, brads, sponge dauber


Thanks for stopping by. See you soon I hope!

Labels: , , ,