Pretty Little Blackbird


Hello!
As promised, I have something new to share with you today. I'd planned on working up a whole slew of new cards to share over the weekend but the beautiful weather won out and I spent most of the weekend outside enjoying it. I did however, manage to put a couple new cards together on Saturday evening. Actually, I was cleaning up my work area and a few of the stamp sets I'd been playing with recently were still there so before I tucked them away I made this card.
I think Friends 24-7 is probably one of my favorite sets right now and I love how it just seems to play itself out with whatever colors or papers I pull together. Coincidentally, I'd popped into a Stampin' Garage Sale on Wednesday night and found a few sets that I'd been hoping to get at one point or another but had procrastinated just long enough to miss out on. One of the sets I found is In the Spotlight which coordinates nicely with Spotlight on Christmas, but for this card, seemed to go well with the designer paper I'd chosen from K & Company's Black and Ivory Fusion collection. A couple of Top Note and Spellbinders die cuts, a bit of ribbon and bling, and I had a pretty nice card.  The ink is Baja Breeze and Basic Black. Here's the rest of the recipe:  STAMPS: Friends 24-7, In the Spotlight  PAPER: Basic Black , Whisper White, K & Company Black and Ivory Fusion, INK: Baja Breeze, Basic Black  ACCESSORIES: ribbon, gemstones( Hero Arts), Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Top Note Die

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!



Labels: ,