Kiwi Evergreens

Well, here it is Saturday again and another work week whipped right by. It's been a busy week but I think I accomplished a few things!
I'm rounding out the week with the last of my sympathy cards from last Sunday. This one is a little more masculine with the trees and all and it's really very simple in design. If you're looking for a quick card, here's your answer!
I started with a 5-1/4 x 8 piece of Very Vanilla folded in half. I sponged the edges with Kiwi Kiss and then stamped a row of trees (Lovely as a Tree) across the bottom before I layered it on a quarter sheet of Kiwi Kiss. Another of the same tree is stamped with Soft Suede and colored a bit with my Old Olive marker. The edges are sponged as well and I repeated the Kiwi Kiss layer to frame it. It's adhered to the card with dimensionals. Finally, the sentiment is stamped with Soft Suede.
STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree, Hope for Comfort  PAPER: Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla  INK: Kiwi Kiss, Soft Suede  ACCESSORIES:  Sponge dauber, dimensionals, Old Olive marker

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Labels: , ,