Forever Love

Hello! I'm so glad you stopped by today. I have an anniversary card to share with you today. I’ve had this K & Company paper forever it seems but I never tire of using it. It’s so pretty and the Friends 24-7 set works so well with it.I started with a Soft Suede piece of cardstock cut 5-1/4 x 10-1/2 and folded it in half.
The patchwork of papers is just a bunch of scraps I had that I layered together into one big piece roughly 5-1/2 inches square and then trimmed to fit my card face. A little Fleur de Lis border punching on one strip of green designer paper adds a bit of lacy edging on the upper 2/3rds of the card. I tried to zig zag stitch a little but my machine is still acting up so I abandoned that idea. The little “love” tab is also from the K & Company paper pack. I stamped the baroque flourish with stamped off Rose Red so it wouldn’t be so dark and then stamped the bird over the top in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla. The edges are sponged just a bit to give them a little distressed look. The verse at the bottom is done the same way. Both are layered on Soft Suede. I originally intended to do something different with the layered ovals but I like the hearts and brads better. This little segue is also responsible for the hearts and brads in the corners. Everything is adhered directly to the card except for the sentiment.

The inside is layered with a 5 inch square of Very Vanilla that I layered with a couple of the K & Company paper strips both punched and plain and a couple Old Olive hearts and more brads.
STAMPS: Friends 24-7, Hero Arts All Occasion, Fiskars Love  PAPER: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, K & Company Hannah  INK: Rose Romance, Soft Suede  ACCESSORIES: Fleur de Lis edge punch (EK Success), Heart to Heart Punch, Medium oval punch, sponge, antique copper brads

Thanks again for stopping by! Hope to see you here again soon!

Labels: , , , ,