The future belongs to those who believe


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
I pulled out my pack of Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper last weekend and went about doing something with it. I have to admit I am NOT in love with this paper now that I have it. Sadly, I think I liked it better in the catalog but I have it so I'm determined to use it. It's funny really, because I like the colors- but the designs just don't do much for me. Oh well...I probably just need to play with it more.
The card base is a 10-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Crushed Curry folded in half. Over that I layered three pieces of the designer paper along the top half and a single piece along the bottom half. I stamped the circle/flower from In the Spotlight with Rich Razzleberry on a strip of white and then trimmed one edge with my scallop scissors. A few hot pink gemstones fill in the flower centers and a bit of satiny organdy ribbon around the middle of the card glam it up a little. Next I cut and rounded the corners on graduating pieces of Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. I stamped two different flowers from In The Spotlight on the Whisper White piece randomly using Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo and sponged the edges with Melon Mambo. The verse (Heidi Grace-Quotes) is stamped with Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White and layered on Rich Razzleberry and I stamped and cut a trio of flowers to add a little dimension. Oh, and I rounded the corners of the sentiment and it's layer too. To finish it all off I added a few more gemstones to the top corners.
Well...at least it's cheery right?
Thanks for stopping in! Hope to see you here again soon.

Labels: , , ,