Fall is in the Air

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today I have the card that I am sending out this month for my monthly sixteen. I cased the idea from this one by Michelle Yungbauer over at Stamp and Smile. Make sure you pop over and see what else she has going on. She has lots of fresh ideas to share!
I didn't want to totally copy Michelle's card so I modified it just a bit here and there. I started with a half sheet of So Saffron folded in half. The background is stamped with the biggest leaf from Festive Fall in Crushed Curry. Over that I layered a couple of strips, one slightly larger than the other, of designer paper from ProvoCraft that pulled the colors together. I sponged all the edges with Chocolate Chip to distress them. Next, I stamped the tree from Branch Out with Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango on Very Vanilla and sponged that as well before layering it on a piece of Not Quite Navy. I used the Cricut to cut all the letters and my Xyron sticker maker to make adhering them a breeze. The edges are all distressed with Chocolate Chip ink and this little battery operated spinning brush tool that I have. When you have a lot of anything to do this with this thing is pretty nifty. Remember I made 16 of these cards and that meant I had a LOT of letters! Once the letters were all ready and adhered in place, I punched a couple of leaves out of Tangerine Tango and Soft Suede for a little more Fall flavor. 
Thanks Michelle for your inspiration and thank YOU for stopping by!

STAMPS: Branch Out, Festive Fall  PAPER: So Saffron, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, ProvoCraft designer paper INK: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Crushed Curry  ACCESSORIES: Cricut (Base Camp), Leaf punches (Marvy), Sponge, Delta distressing brush tool

Labels: , , ,