Enjoy a little Mambo

Hi there!
Well, we've almost made it through our first week of school. So far, so good! One more day and Josh can collapse on the sofa for the weekend- right up until he has to go to work! ha!

So today I have a card that's going to help us Mambo right into Friday.
The card base is Whisper White stamped with the flourish from Stitched Exotics with Kiwi Kiss and layered on Melon Mambo. I stamped a strip of Whisper White with one of the smaller flowers in Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry and layered that on Melon Mambo as well before adhering both to the card. Next I stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo on Whisper White, punched it with the medium oval punch and then layered that on a scalloped oval that I punched from Kiwi Kiss. Finally, I stamped the largest flower in the two colors plus one of the smaller in Melon Mambo, cut them all out and layered them all together with the the felt leaves and a brad to hold them in place. Pretty snappy huh? Thanks for looking!

STAMPS: Stitched Exotics, On Your Birthday  PAPER: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss  INK: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss  ACCESSORIES: medium oval punch, oval scallop punch, brad, felt leaves (sorry, I don't remember where I got them)

Labels: , , ,