Chocolate Sky Thinking of You


Hi there! Today I have another card that uses the Friends 24-7 and the Medallion stamps. I apparently was in a bit of a blue and brown mood not so long ago because I seem to be posting a lot of cards with those colors. I haven't tried the new In Colors together - the Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay but I will as soon as I get some of the latter!
Anyway, today's card is a sweet little thinking of you. It was very simple to put together and took hardly any time at all. Sometimes those are the best kind right?
The card base is Very Vanilla. I stamped the Medallion in Sahara Sand in the middle then layered it on a quarter sheet of Sahara Sand. The flourish, bird and sentiment are stamped in Baja Breeze (stamped off) and Chocolate Chip respectively on Very Vanilla. I rounded the corners of the bird piece and a slightly larger piece of Soft Sky and sponged the edges of the first before I adhered the two together. I then added brads to each of the four corners before affixing it to the card. A bit of ribbon adds a feminine touch.

STAMPS: Friends 24-7, Medallion, Thinking of You Messages (Hero Arts)  PAPER: Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand  INK: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand  ACCESSORIES: brads, ribbon (Martha Stewart), sponge

Thanks for popping in! Have a great day!

Labels: , , ,