Warm Ginko Wishes

Hello!

It's getting pretty late here but I lost a little time on Facebook tonight and still wanted to share this card with you before I give up for the day and go to bed. Today was a heavy cleaning and chores day so we're all pretty weary but I have to say it's nice to have a house that really smells clean!

Anyway we've had some blazing hot days this week and this card kinda screams summer so I thought it was a good pick to post tonight.

I've mixed some old In Colors with the new for this card, but I really love that Kiwi Kiss so I find myself pulling it out quite a bit. If my sisters were to see this, I have a feeling they'd feel like they were back home in their teenage bedroom. Seems to me it was orange, yellow and lime green just before their pesky little sister came on the scene and spoiled their fun. Anyway, the card base is Crushed Curry layered with Dusty Durango and Kiwi Kiss. The stamped panel is Whisper White stamped three times with those same colors using Kind and Caring Thoughts. The sentiment is stamped with Dusty Durango on Whisper White as well punched with my 1 inch circle punch and layered on a 1-1/8 inch Kiwi Kiss circle and a 1-1/4 inch Dusty Durango circle. I finished it off with a little Kiwi/Vanilla ribbon. Easy peasy right? Groovy man...

Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts, Frames & Messages (Hero Arts) Paper: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White Ink: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Kiwi Kiss Accessories: Kiwi/Vanilla ribbon

Catch you later! Thanks for stopping in!


Labels: ,