A Sunny Day to You Little Birdie Blue!

Hello! It's a gorgeous sunny day here in Minnesota and I am set to head out for a walk with my pal Buster, but before I go here's a sunny little bird to cheer you on your way.

The card base is a half sheet of Whisper White stamped randomly with the Cheep Talk flower in Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss. I limited my flowers to the upper 2/3rds of the card front so the bottom would be clear for the greeting. I mounted the card on a quarter sheet of Pacific Point and then added a border punched (EK Success Dotted Wave) strip of Melon Mambo and a little Kiwi/Vanilla satin ribbon. Note: I tucked the ends of the ribbon behind the ends of the Melon Mambo strip so they don't show. My stem is stamped on Whisper White with Kiwi Kiss and the bird is stamped with Pacific Point. The flowers are a combination of Velvet (Maya Road) and felt (Target $1 bin). The latter came with colored brads. The greeting (On Your Birthday) is stamped with Melon Mambo to finish it off. Really a very simple card but oh so cheery!

I hope you have a great day!
Now, it's off to release the doggie from purgatory and head out for a stroll.
Thanks for stopping by!

STAMPS: Cheep Talk, On Your Birthday  INK: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss  PAPER: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point  ACCESSORIES: velvet flower (Maya Road), felt flower & brad (Target $1 spot), Kiwi/Vanilla satin ribbon, EK Success Dotted Wave punch

Labels: , , , ,