Wish Big Little Froggy

Here's another of the cards I made this past weekend. The little frog is from Hero Arts - Sending Happy Thoughts and just so darn cute
I had to play with him a little. I saw a card a while back using this guy with the crown and a "You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your Prince" verse but I haven't found the verse in a stamp yet. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe it isn't always the girl who does the wishing? Well, you get the idea. The designer paper is DCWV from the Green Stack and the Lucious Lime is from a million years ago when I was still demonstrating for SU!. The rest of the components are listed below.
Stamps: Short & Sweet, Sending Happy Thoughts (Hero Arts)
Paper: DCWV-The Green Stack, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Lucious Lime, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Threading Water punch (Fiskars), corner rounder, Cuttlebug & Spots and Dots embossing folder, googly eyes, 2-way glue, glitter, adhesive gems, word window punch, water pen, glue dots

Labels: , , , ,