Sunday Stash Challenge #6


Good evening and welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I'm still recovering from a huge meal but at least I got my sorry butt out for a walk this afternoon. Buster, the family dog, was pretty happy about that too. The weather was gorgeous today and I'm glad I got out to enjoy it even if it was only for an hour or so.

This week's challenge is actually taking care of two things at once. First our Sunday Stash Challenge photo and second, I really needed to find some inspiration for a men's card swap that is due next Sunday. I finally found this photo online (Pottery Barn again) and after I got done drooling over the bed, and the decor in general I went to work on a card. Father's day is coming up of course, but this would make a good birthday card to a Dad too.

Other than that gorgeous bed, the other thing in the photo that caught my attention was the rug. That's where I pulled the colors from. The stripes are sort of a replay on the boards on the wall. As you can see, I pulled different things together to make my design. Remember, your cards for these challenges don't need to duplicate the photo necessarily. You can pull whatever you want from the photo and make it work for you. Here are the rest of the details:

Stamps: Stampendous-Changito Knee Hug, Hero Arts-Cool Dad

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Urban Garden DSP

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray

Accessories: 1/8 in. punch, denim blue eyelets, Chocolate Chip marker, dimensionals, water pen

How do I play along?: Just upload a project using this week's photo as inspiration to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post. If you're linking to a blog, please be sure to link directly to the specific post where we can view your project, and not just to your blog. That way everyone who wants to look can get straight to your card. If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword SUSC06.
Deadline: The Mr. Linky form will close at 8PM CT on Sunday, April 19th, so all entries need to be in before then.

This week's challenge has now closed. If you would still like to post a card, please leave your URL in a comment. Thank You!



Labels: , , , ,