Happy Birthday Little Bird!


Two posts in one day!! Whoo hoo!!

This is a card I put together when I was working on my orange and blue challenge for my monthly hostess club. I guess I figured since I was the one to suggest the color combo I should put some effort into it and do more than one. Kinda had to prove to myself I had more than one good idea in the old noggin. Well anyway, I remembered there was this cute little bird and branch in Spring Solitude that I'd been meaning to play around with a little more so I pulled the set out and dove in. I was also using up some extra DSP pieces from my swap cards. I think it turned out kinda fun and definitely cheery! Hope you agree! Here are the details:

Stamps: Spring Solitude, Everything Happy (Stampendous)

Paper: Jersey Shore DSP, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White

Ink: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: Chocolate Chip marker, threaded water punch (Fiskars), Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Adhesive Gems

Card dimensions are: 4-3/4 square card finished.

Brilliant Blue: 4-3/4 x 9-1/2, 2-1/8 x 1-5/8 in

DSP: 4-1/2 in square and, 2 x 4-1/2 in strip.

Only Orange Strips: 4-1/2 x 3/4 in

Whisper White: 2 x 1-1/2 in, 4-1/2 x 1

Labels: , , ,