Always & Forever

Hi there! My evening is quickly disappearing but I was enjoying a little TV earlier and sort of lost track of time. I wanted to get back to posting something every day if possible so here's a card that I did a little while back. I've been working on several wedding card ideas and I especially like how this one turned out. I was playing around with the Gamsol techique and, while I can't claim to have it mastered, I am pleased with how this turned out. Hope you think so too!
See you tomorrow!

Here are the rest of the details:
The card is 5-1/4 inch square finished.
Stamps: DD Toile Blossoms, Leafy Glade, Wedding (InkADinkADo)
Paper: Blush BLossom, Very Vanilla, K & Co-Hannah
Ink: Always Artichoke, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla Craft
Accessories: mineral spirits, blending stump, pastels, water color pencils, 2 way glue, pink glitter, adhesive gems, lace scallop punch (Martha Stewart), 2-1/2 in scallop oval punch (Marvy), large oval punch, chipboard frame, olive craft paint, organdy ribbon

Labels: , , , , , ,