Valentine Frenzy - Part 1 - Hearts & Tarts


So, have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE this Raspberry Tart Paper? This is one of those papers that just adds so much to a card. With that, I have installment #2 in today's Valentine Frenzy. As noted in my previous post, I went a little nuts with Valentine cards this week so today I'm a bit backed up on showing them to you. This one actually used up a couple of pieces that I had left over from some of the other cards I'd done.
Putting this card together ended up being an experiment in combining a variety of stamps to see what I could come up with. The swirls in the background are from a set called Jazzy Swirls from Autumn Leaves that I've had for a while but haven't really used all that much. I have a feeling that's about to change. All of the hearts in this one are mounted up in full or in part on dimensionals and they're all sponged to soften the white of the paper somewhat. The flowers on the big heart are colored with my Cameo Coral marker and a Jelly Roll red glitter pen. Finally, the lace under the hearts is from a Martha Stewart placesetting decoration kit I found on clearance a year or so ago,. (The piece I used is actually half of a pre-cut napkin ring) and the little pearl hearts are from the Hot Spot bin at Archivers.
Here's the list of supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much, Priceless, Jazzy Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Paper: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi/Vanilla satin ribbon, Paper Lace (Martha Stewart), sponge, dimensionals, adhesive gems, adhesive pearl hearts, Jelly Roll glitter pen -red

Labels: , , , ,