2014 Card of the Month Club - ENTER TO WIN!!!

Good morning!
AS PROMISED... I have an extra fun post this week!

I took a gander at the calendar last week and realized it's time to start thinking about the 2014 Card of the Month Club already!
Again this year, I will offer FOUR chances to receive a card a month from yours truly! 
Here's how this works:
You need to leave a comment on this post telling me how much you'd love to be the winner by JANUARY 10th. Remember to include the sequential number for your comment so I know who you are. (For example, if the person before you is the first to leave a comment, your comment would be #2)

On January 12th, I'll use Random.org to choose FOUR winners and on Monday the 13th I'll send the first round of cards off.

Here's what's kinda cool about this. If you're chosen as one of the winners, you get a different card every month that you can use to give to someone else!
Check back on Friday for a sneak peek at the January card.


Well? What are you waiting for?!

Send me a little blogger love and maybe you'll be one of the four lucky 2014 Card of the Month Club winners!


Labels: ,