Monday Medley #22 - Peaceful Season

 Good morning everyone!

As we start another week I have some very exciting news to share with all of you.

First, I am now pleased as punch to announce that I have a "brick and mortar" presence thanks to my place as a new vendor at a little vintage treasures shop in White Bear Lake, MN. The store is called Upsy Daisy, and it is full of amazing little finds. Of course, I am thrilled to be a part of the fun.  Check out the Upsy-Daisy website for more info about the store and, if you are in the neighborhood, please stop in!

Second, I FINALLY, found an e-commerce plug-in that I think will work well for my website. My plan is to use this outlet to sell off my used and retired stamps initially, but check back often as I'll probably be adding some cards etc soon. My Etsy store is still open too so be sure and check that out. I have several gift ideas listed there just in time for holiday shopping!  Order by December 18th for Christmas delivery (on or before Dec. 23)

So, enough with the advertising right... *grins*

This week I am featuring the set Peaceful Season. I can't say that I had a lot of luck stepping away from the Christmas leanings of the set, but I hope you'll agree it is quite versatile.

My first card uses a couple of non-traditional colors combined with those insanely popular chevron-cut ribbons of paper. I paired the world ornament with a bold "Joy" stamp from Hero Arts for a cool color Christmas card.
Next up, I paired Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler with a simple holly and berry design that came together really quickly and easily.
Finally, I was in need of several boxes to package up the many jars of jam and jelly that I put up this year for Christmas gifts, so I used the set along with some Season of Style DSP to decorate these simple tote boxes. Again, easily assembled and so perfect for what I needed.

We have a short week ahead with Thanksgiving looming but I hope you find time to enjoy each other and be thankful for your many blessings. I know that I'll be counting all of you who faithfully follow me here at 5inkyfingers among my greatest blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving!


This week's supply list:
S: Peaceful Season, Christmas Messages, Hero Arts: Lower Case Greeting
P: American Crafts: Fountain, Bermuda Bay, White, Season of Style DSP stack, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Old Olive, Ivory
I; Bermuda Bay, Not Quite Navy, Cool Caribbean, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Rose Red
A; silver stud, foam dimensionals, Gelly Roll glaze pen, bird & branch punch, sponge, nailheads, Labels collection framelits, lace ribbon, tote box, ribbon, gems

Labels: , , , , ,