Monday Medley #14 - Punch Bunch

 Good morning!

Can you believe we are already at the end of September?!?  This month has truly flown by for me. On the other hand, I've done lots of fun things this month with family and friends so I certainly can't complain.

Today I am focusing on a somewhat challenging set -  Punch Bunch.  I struggled to come up with something fresh and fun for this one so I hope you're not too disappointed.

For my first card I paired the poppy circle with some DP, a couple of punches and an embossing folder for texture in a very simple layout.

The second card is very similar in layout but I reversed the scallop edge and dropped all but one band of DP and textured paper in favor of a clean white and yellow layout with a pop of Melon Mambo and a bit of whimsy with a peek-a-boo owl.
Finally, for my third sample I decided to try my hand at a layered tag. I found this set to be much more conducive (at least for me) to this sort of thing but of course I didn't come to that conclusion until I'd wrestled my way through a couple of cards.
For this cute tag, I pulled out my washi tape to dress up the tag and the owls and some fibers to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by! See you next week!

S: Punch Bunch
P: White, Ivory, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Basic Grey: Shine On DP, Simple Stories: Fabulous DP
I: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Soft Suede
A: scallop trim border punch, 1-3/4 callop circle punch, gems, scallop square punch, ribbon, bakers twine, googly eyes, Jubilant Flowers embossing folder, Sizzix BigZ Scallop tags die, Owl punch, 7/8 inch scallop punch, 5/8 circle punch, washi tape, fibers

Labels: , , , , , , ,