Monday Medley #11 - Hello Luscious (Hero Arts/Basic Grey)

 Hello again everyone!

I'm back with another trio of ideas but this week I am stepping away from my Stampin' Up! sets and am featuring a Hero Arts set called Hello Luscious.
This set has tropical heat written all over it but you'll find you can explore other colors as well with equally great results.

I also tried to give you three different styles so you can see how flexible this set really is.

My first card is a 3x6 and I had some Autumn-y thoughts wandering about in my head so I chose colors to suit that mood. For this, I pulled together Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Chocolate Chip. The design is very simple with the stamped background lending all the pop you would want and a simple sentiment raised up above it all to finish it off.

The second card has a slightly distressed look to it with sponged edges, softer colors and lots of dimension thanks to double popped up flowers and buttons.

Finally, I wanted to go toward something a bit more monochromatic and elegant so I started with a basic white card, layered it with a folder-embossed layer and a single color for the flower and sentiment. Of course the gems give it the bling it needs to really make you say wow.

Have a great week everyone and I hope to see you back here next week when I feature Fifth Avenue Floral.

This weeks supplies:

S: Hero Arts: Hello Luscious, Sweet Threads and It's Your Day
P: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Ivory, White, October Afternoon: Woodland Park DP
I: Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Ranger: Antique Linen
A: ribbon, buttons, gems, foam dimensionals, medium oval punch, scallop oval punch, 1-1/4 and 1-1/2 inch circle punches, sponge, Sizzix Pailsey Palooza embossing folder


Labels: , , , , , , ,