Monday Medley - Simply Sketched

 Good morning!

We're going to round out August with a set that is very similar in style to the Simply Soft set I featured last week. This week we're looking at the new hostess set - Simply Sketched.

My first card is a 6 inch square birthday card. I made use of my Copic markers to color the flowers and added a little glitter for sparkle. I also used three sizes of nesting framelits for the flower and sentiment layers. It had been a while since I played with my Copics so I was happy with the results.

I used Copics on the second card along with a little folder embossing for a soft and understated sympathy cards.

Finally, my third card steps away from the main images in the set and uses only the thank you sentiment. The real fun of this card is in the Washi tape which I am finding to be an interesting medium to work in. There are lots of uses for it and tons of ideas available so I encourage you to give it a try yourself.

Well, that wraps up this month of Monday Medleys. I hope you've found some inspiration along the way. 

Next month I'll be featuring Cheep Talk, Fifth Avenue Floral, Punch A Bunch, Faith in Nature and Artfully Asian. I hope you'll join me again!

This Week's Supplies:
S: Simply Sketched
P: Bazzill Sweet Pea, White, So Saffron, Ivory, Baja Breeze, Crushed Curry, Primrose Petals, My Mind's Eey: Six by Six Happy Day
I: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black
A: pearls, ribbon, corner rounder, 2 way glue, glitter , Square Lattice embossing folder, Labels Collection framelits, foam dimensionals, Martha Stewart: Doily Lace Trim punch, Elegant Lines embossing folder, 1-1/2˝ circle punch, 1-3/4˝ scallop circle punch, assorted Washi tape, baker's twine, 
Copics: YG63, Yg93, YG95, YR21, R00, R20, R32, RV32, BG10, BG72, G20


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,