Monday Medley - Feeling Sentimental

 Good morning and welcome to week 5 of my Monday Medley.
This week I am featuring Feeling Sentimental.

This is a nice nostalgic set with a fair bit of potential for masculine cards which is always a good thing. Today, I have a trio of cards; each using one of the images in various color combinations.

The first is a cheery kid's birthday card that makes use of the bicycle and several bright colors. I sort of went with a circus-type look for this one and then realized that the ferris wheel would have probably been a better fit for the style of the card. Oh well...I'll have to take another swing at it and try that next time.

The second is simply a note card but I paired up the phone booth with some fun numeric paper from Pink Paislee, a couple of textures and some punches. I thought the "hello" with the phone booth added a bit of irony to the whole thing... *smiles*

Finally, on the third card I matched the ferris wheel up with some funky paper and two colors (Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit) that truthfully isn't a combo I can say is in my typical wheel house. On the other hand, I love how this card turned out so maybe I need to be a little more daring with my color combos going forward!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week!

Here's the supply list for this week:
S: Feeling Sentimental, Itty Bitty Banners, Stempendous: Loopy Blooms
P: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Naturals Ivory, River Rock, Basic Black, Baronial Ivory, Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Paislee: Hometown Summer, My Minds Eye: Lost & Found - Ruby and So Sophie-Graceful
I: Pacific Point, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
A: ribbon, gems, brads, EK Success Tiny Tags punch,  Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Classic Scalloped Ovals large, foam dimensionals, sponge, corner rounder, paper piercing tool, piercing mat, Bitty Banners framelits, Jubilant Waves and Square Lattice embossing folders
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,